THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS
ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR OTHER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE
OWNER OR A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF
That install applies to the famous "Demons Are Forever" © 1988 D.O.C.
To install the demo, you must to de-archive the file to RAM:
That install requires WHDLoad 14+ and DIC to be in the path.
Both can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select Expert as
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the demo by pressing F10 (key can be changed with
Version 1.0 (18.09.2001) by Psygore:
- Nice Glow/NewIcons created by Frank
- SSP/USP moved to fast memory
- Decruncher relocated in fast memory
- The demo can be depacked with XFD and repacked with IMP/RNC/XPK
- Volume patched
- Keyboard fixed
- Quit with ESC
Thanks to Frank for his icons.
Intructions (can be used anytime)
1. press 'enter' (not return!) to quit the demo mode !!
2. press 'f1' to increase the x-value
3. press 'f2' to decrease the x-value
4. press 'f3' to increase the y-value
5. press 'f4' to decrease the y-value
6. press 'f5' to increase both values
7. press 'f6' to decrease both values
8. press 'f7' to increase the x - and the y - speed
9. press 'f8' to decrease the x - and the y - speed
10. press 'f9' for mutation ball / demon
11. press 'f10' for mutation demon / ball
13. use the cursor keys left / right for x - speed de-and increasing
14. use the cursor keys up / down for y - speed de- and increasing
15. press delete to remove the thing at the top left corner
16. press 'enter' to reactivate the demo mode
17. press 'a' to 'd' for different animations
let's have fun sonst bist du dran!!!
If you have problems with this installation please report them via
the Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to:
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to: