THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Soulkitchen" © 1994 The Silents.
This install requires WHDLoad.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
The installed program requires atleast a 68020 CPU, AGA and 2.0 MB ChipMem.
2.0 MB OtherMem for preloading disk images heavily recommended.
It can be quit by pressing F10.
The demo is available at
version 1.0 (26.03.99) done by Graham:
- initial release
version 1.1 (31.03.12) done by Graham:
- fixed 68060 issue: 3D math of morph vector dots fixed
- fixed 68060 issue: 3D math of gouraud torus fixed
- fixed 68060 issue: 3D math of morph gouraud fixed
- fixed color initialization of vector tunnel
- sprite data will now be cleared before vector tunnel starts
- added dummy VBL IRQ during loading and removed own QuitKey routine
- added version check for bootloader
- added icon
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: