THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Planet Groove" © 1993 Team Hoi.
This install requires WHDLoad.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
The installed program requires atleast a 68020 CPU, AGA and 2.0 MB ChipMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10.
The demo is available at
version 1.0 (23.03.10) done by Graham:
- initial release
- will not set VBR to 0 anymore
- fixed 68060 low framerate: datacache disabled
- fixed 68060 crash: datacache disabled
- fixed 68060 crash: added a few cache flushes between parts
- fixed WHDLoad exception: will not read Kickstart ROM anymore
- fixed bitplane garbage bug between parts
- will now exit to Workbench instead of calling Kickstart ROM reset routine
- CUSTOM1=1 tooltype will loop the endpart endlessly
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: