THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Sound Disk" © 1990 Zenith.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed demo requires 512k ChipMem (+880k for Preload).
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD
- Keyboard handler added
- Blitter wait added
- All ByteKiller decrunchers relocated to fast memory
- Reset part (memory clear) disabled
- DMA wait in replayers fixed (x4)
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes (x4)
- Byte write to volume register in replayers fixed (x2)
- Random generator recoded
- Interrupts fixed for 68040/60
- DMA/Interrupt settings fixed
- CUSTOM1 tooltype can be used to skip the intro
- NewIcon (created by me, if you have better icons freel free to send them)
- Source included
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'F10')
Here's yet another patch for an old music disk. Not much to say, code
is quite clean, not many things had to be patched. I just had to recode
the random generator that was used to create the data for the starfield
as it used rasterbeam positions and on very fast machines (such as UAE
for example) the stars were anything but "random". See the source to
see how I did it if you're interested.
You can download the music disk here:
Enjoy the demo from HD now.
Happy New Year,
Greetings to all in Scarab and Scoopex, the WHDLoad team, PMC,
Musashi5150, Skan, Slummy, Loaderror, Frequent, Wayne Kerr, Mr.Spiv
and all the other usual suspects. :)
Extra greetings to the usual suspects on #amigascne, see you all at
Revision 2012! :)
version 1.01 (28.02.2016):
- uninitialised copperlist problem fixed
- wrong write to INTENA fixed (bug in old patch caused by typo of mine!)
- 4 Bplcon0 color bit fixes added
- uses WHDLoad v17+ features now
version 1.00 (27.12.11) done by StingRay:
- initial release
- source code included
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: