THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "1943 - The Battle Of Midway" © 1987 Go!/Probe.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (02.02.2013) done by Psygore
- Stack relocated in fastmem
- Address error on 68000 fixed (keyboard handler)
- Supports CD≥≤ joypad controller
- Hiscores will not be saved if CUSTOM1=1 is set
- '1943.bin' file can be packed as data with Propack or FImp
- QuitKey works on 68000 system now
- Install script updated
version 1.2 (20.08.2006) done by CFou!
- WaitButton inserted at the end of intro
version 1.1 (27.06.2006) done by CFou!
- Taglist fixed for WHDLoad 16.6
- Colored icons included
- new install script
- Source code included
version 1.0 (06.11.2000) done by Bored Seal:
- initial release
- rawdic imager used
- Full loading from HD
- Copy protection removed
- Keyboard handler fixed
- Highscores are saved
- Trainer option added (set tooltype CUSTOM1=1 for unlimited lives)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
CD≥≤ jopyad controls:
- in menu : Up/Down - 1/2 player(s) (F1/F2)
- in game : Blue - smart bomb (space bar)
Reverse+Forward - reset game (F10)
Play - pause (P key)
Reverse+Forward+Play - quit slave
Thanks to - Adrian Simpson for disk image
- Psygore for help with fixing :)