Short : HD-Installer for APB (All Points Bulletin) V1.1
Type : game/patch
Author : Bored Seal (email@example.com), ICQ:21086453
This patch applies to "APB (All Points Bulletin)" by Tengen (c) 1989 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V10+.
Game requires 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ 0.9 other memory for preload option)
Use corresponding install script! If you have no files on the disk, use
'Install_DiskVer', 'Install_FileVer' is here to install file version.
- TNT compilation version (files, there is also Xybots on disk)
- Winning Team compilation (ndos, released by Domark)
- Full load from HD
- 2 versions supported
- RNC disk protection removed (WT version)
- Trainer option added (set CUSTOM1=1 for unlimited time and demerits)
- Gamma correction option added
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
V1.0 (28-Aug-1999) - first public release
V1.1 (03-Sep-1999) - support for TNT compilation version added (thanks Carlo)
- added trainer and gamma correction tooltypes
GAMMA CORRECTION OPTION (Out of the dark)
Well, you probably noticed game is quite dark. I'm not sure if it was
same case on A500, but no need to care now! I improved ingame routine
for setting the palette colours. You can control brightness level with CUSTOM2
tooltype. There are examples:
CUSTOM2=0 don't change the colors
CUSTOM2=$111 raise color value +1
CUSTOM2=$333 raise color value +3 (optional brightness for me)
CUSTOM2=$999 aaaah! high radiation level ;)
Don't forget '$' before value and don't forget to write it 3x. Enjoy :)
Thanks to Helmut Motzkau and to Carlo Pirri for disk images.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: