THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Another World" © 1991 Delphine Software
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.4 (18.03.06)
- left mouse button and 2nd/blue joystick button can be used
alongside to "C" to enter a code (useful for those CD≥≤ compilations :))
version 2.3 (15.02.06)
- adapted to WHDLoad v16
version 2.2 (30.06.03)
- support for Kixx version (and restored support for all cracked versions
that I had broken since v2.0)
- reworked install script so US version may be installed as "OutOfThisWorld"
- source code included
- included excellent Out Of This World icons by Frank
version 2.1 (01.05.03) done by JOTD
- added US (Interplay) version support (originally supported by old patch)
version 2.0 (01.02.03) done by JOTD/Harry
- reworked for Kick 1.3 (OSEmu no longer used)
- reworked install script (no need for the Patcher anymore)
- use of fast memory & caches
- codewheel protection: French and UK versions supported
- added loads of icons by Exoticons, Trodas & others
- added walkthrough and codes
version 1.1 (1999) done by JOTD
- adapted slave for new OSEmu module
version 1.0 (sometime around 1998) done by Harry
- initial release
- protection removed (at install time)
- empty dbf loops fixed
- uses brand new (at the time) OSEmu by Harry