THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Apano Sin" © 1994-2000 Level One.
This install requires WHDLoad, RawDIC to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtScr (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (23.08.06) done by Wepl:
- several decruncher relocated to fastmem (probably I found not all them)
- smc in slave fixed which has caused strange crashes and long loading times on
- CUSTOM2=1 can be used to use disk.7 instead disk.1 (to install de/en version
- updated install script
version 1.2 (17.08.06) done by CFou!:
- Registered users restriction removed
(Because ApanoSin is freeware with agreement of LevelOne's Team)
- Source codes included
version 1.1a (12.09.05) done by CFou!:
- Stupide bug in slave fixed
version 1.1 (12.09.05) done by CFou!:
- English version supported (only intro was different)
- New Rawdic imager
version 1.0 (30.08.05) done by CFou!:
- Initial release
- 2 versions supported
- Rawdic imager used
(v3.2 needed to read track 161, you can download it on whdload's home page)
- Load/Save HighScores redirected on HD (file 'Highs')
- CUSTOM1=1 tooltype used to activate in game following keys:
F9: to win level & to jump to level selector
F8: to win level & to jump directly to last level
- Disk length optimized
- CACR modifications removed
- 17 Keyboard routines inserted
- Some access faults fixed
- Loading synchro added in maindisk intro to fix gfx bugs
- Colored icons added
- Game fully tested on Blizzard 030+fpu+32mo
- Ingame original keys
P: Pause game
M: Music Off/On
S: Sound Off/On
H: Switch between 14 and 7 sound canals
Esc: Abort game and return to level menu
CapsLock: Audio filter Off/On
Joy button1: Fire
SpaceBar / Joy button2: swap ship position
RightAmiga / Joy button3: SmartBomb
LeftAmiga / Joy button1+3: Freeze/Slow down
- There are some original versions which have bad 'Final Disk'
If you have it, Rawdic will display checksum error message
In that case, you can ask to me for good disk image (file 'disk.5')
Thanks to Hannes Drexl & Daniel Voelkel & Tony Aksnes for original disk images.
Thanks to LevelOne for making the game freeware.