Short: HD-Installer for Beach Volley V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Requires: WHDLoad 10, 512k chip mem
This patch applies to "Beach Volley" (c) 1989 Ocean.
Thanks to Alexander Fritsch for sending the original.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.8Mb for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- 41 Blitter waits inserted
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Protection removed
- NTSC playable (bottom part of intro will be hidden in NTSC mode)
- Empty dbf loops replaced
- Trainer added (press F1 to skip levels in one player game)
- MagicWB, RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- All files can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc).
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
While fixing this game I decided to check out the Fix Ltd version, what
a joke! You guys are up there with BodyCount and Mars Bar as the biggest
bunch of lamers in the scene, your version won't even run on a plain
A1200! Do you guys even know what the blitter is?
Greetings to all Action members and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: