Short: HD Installer for Car-Vup v1.3
Authors: Keith Krellwitz / Hungry Horace
This installer requires the original Car-Vup disk by Core.
Keith thanks Chris Vella for sending the original disk.
Version 1.3 (31.05.2010) done by Hungry Horace
- Slave re-written for WHDLoad (no more JST macros)
- 2 Button support added for Special Weapon Activation
- CUSTOM2=1 enables CD32 Controls
- Forward + Rewind + Play = WHD Quit
- Blue for Special Weapon (Space)
- Green for Brake (Z)
- Yellow for Music / Sound FX Toggle (M)
- Play for Pause (Control)
- Forward for unknown feature! (TAB)
- 'Flashes' Added for Cheat Activation
- Source Code included
Version 1.2 (20.01.2002) done by Keith Krellwitz
- 68000 / NOVBRMOVE friendly Quit-Key (default is 'F10')
- Load and Save of high scores (file 'Car-Vup.highs')
- RN protection removed.
- Blitter waits added
- Trainer added (CUSTOM1=1)
F1 - Toggle infinite lives
F2 - Toggle Invincibility (You should disble this on the final stage.
It is possible to finish the game with it on, however if you touch the
main monster part of him will disappear. While the monster is in one
piece you must use the weapons to break him up into four smaller
monsters. Once broken down you can just run into the four monsters.
1-9 Give you the corresponding special weapon
Keith sends greetings to JOTD, Codetapper, Ralph, Chris, and the entire WHDLoad team!
Hungry Horace sends extra greets to Wepl and StingRay as always, because they help so much :)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: