THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Conan The Cimmerian" © Synergistic/Virgin Games.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.75 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from an
A500 with tools like "GrabKick" or similar which can be found on Aminet.
If the image is the wrong version or altered in any way, WHDLoad will
quit with an appropriate error message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick343.lha" on Aminet.
Greetings to Jean-François Fabre and Wepl for the superb Kickstart 1.3
plugin and Dos support, Chris, Carlo, Frank, Wild West, all Action members,
my testing crew and the entire WHDLoad team!
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (27.03.20) done by C-Fou!:
- Source code adapted for last Kick13 and WHDload 17+
- save game issue fixed (issue #2952)
- Load/Save redirected on HD (file disk.2)
(you must quit game using WHDload EXitKey to finish to save game)
- access fault normaly fixed but i can not reproduct it (issue 2552 & issue 3974)
- ExitKey for 68000 added
- QUI game option patched to leave WHDLoad and not enter in the Black CLI screen
- New install script
version 1.0 (07.01.02) done by C-Fou!:
- initial release
- 2 versions supported Pal/Ntsc (SPS 2657)
- Use wonderfull Wepl's Kick13
- Manual Protections removed
- Docs/Hints files included
- 2 C-Fou's Glow Icons included
To enter in main menu (New Game/Load/Save/Quit) you must click on:
- BLUE GEM on the left top part of the screen
To pause game you must click on:
- RED GEM on the right top part of the screen
- Game need more 0.5 MB of Chip Memory to launch with Kick13