Short : HD-Installer for Cybernoid V1.3
Type : game/patch
Authors : Bored Seal & Hungry Horace
This patch applies to "Cybernoid" by Hewson (c) 1988 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V15+, install requires RawDIC in path.
Game requires 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ ~0.6 other memory for preload option)
Original slave created from the Action Amiga compilation version,
released by Gremlin in 1989.
Version 1.2 and above tested with the original 1988 Hewson release.
Version 1.3 (04.05.2010) done by Hungry Horace:
- 68000/NOVBRMOVE compatible quit (excluding title screen)
- Removed 'Reset-Resistance'
- Bug-fix on weapons trainer (Mines)
- Minor changes to second button reading to increase compatibility
- Skip title screen with Left Mouse Button or Joystick fire button
- Load/Save scores now enabled for unregistered WHDLoad users
- Press TAB on the menu to enable original cheat (RAISTLIN_)
- Whilst the game is paused, N can be pressed to skip levels,
or L to restart
- Game Over text now waits for button press
- Source Code Included
- Trainers on CUSTOM1 can be combined for multiple trainers:
- CUSTOM1=1 - Infinite Lives
- CUSTOM1=2 - Infinite Weapons
- CUSTOM1=4 - Infinite Screen Time
- CUSTOM1=8 - Infinite Level Time
- CUSTOM1=16 - Enable Level Skip (Including Outro)
- CUSTOM2=1 enables CD32 Controls (CUSTOM2=1)
- Menu: Blue (SFX Toggle)
- Menu: Play (Show Highscores)
- Menu: Forward + Rewind + Yellow = Activate Cheat
- Menu: Forward + Rewind + Play = WHD Quit
- Game: Green for Special Weapon
- Game: Forward for Cycle Special Weapon Up
- Game: Rewind for Cycle Special Weapon Down
- Game: Play for Pause
- Game: Yellow for Quit (While Paused)
- Game: Blue for Level Skip (While Paused & Cheat Enabled)
- Game: Green for Level Restart (While Paused & Cheat Enabled)
Version 1.2 (03.04.2008) done by Hungry Horace:
- Minor code cleanup
- Intro can now be skipped with Joystick fire button
- Second button support for sound effects toggle on menu
- Second button support for cycling weapons in-game
- Trainers on CUSTOM1 (Lives, Weapons)
- Files are now stored in the data/ folder
- Load / Save scores to HD
- Highscore saving is disabled if trainer tooltype or the
original game cheat is used.
Version 1.0 (2.8.1999) done by Bored Seal:
- Full load from HD
- 24bit access faults fixed (3x)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
Bored Seal thanks Carlo Pirri for the disk image.
Hungry Horace thanks Wepl, JOTD and BippyM for teaching and encouragement,
and BooBoo for CD32 testing.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: