Short: HD Installer for Dinosaur Detective Agency v1.0
Author: DJ Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org; ICQ: 35028461)
Uploader: DJ Mike (email@example.com)
Requires: WHDLoad 15, 512k chip memory
This patch applies to "Dinosaur Detective Agency"
© 1993 Alternative Software / Maximum Effect
- Original release (CAPS/SPS Release #2617)
- Cracked versions may also work, but there are no guarantees!
ATTENTION! REGISTER NOW!
- WHDLoad is kept alive through the support of its users!
- If you value this software then PLEASE REGISTER at http://www.whdload.de
- Original disk (x1) OR SPS .IPF image #2617
- Slave requires WHDLoad V15+
- Game requires 512k CHIP memory
(+ 875k of memory for preload option)
- Game loads entirely from HD
- Quit to Workbench at any time (Default key: F10) on ALL Amigas
- Uses real files extracted from disk with RawDIC imager
- Ice! Decruncher moved to Fast Memory if available for faster loading
- Decompress files in Data folder using XFDDecrunch for ultra-fast loading!
- Blitter DMA enabled correctly in-game
- 46x Blit waits added
- 1x Empty DBF loop fixed
- Keyboard interrupt fixed
- High scores loaded and saved on disk (unless you cheat)
- Trainer mode added - set CUSTOM1=1, then during game:
- F1 toggles Infinite Lives
- F2 toggles Infinite Photos
- HELP Skips to the end boss for the current level
- ROM/OS35/NewIcons included (made by myself)
- Donations towards my own work writing installs are always appreciated.
I may even send you a beta of what I'm working on next :-)
- Donate by Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
v1.0 (DJ Mike 22-Aug-2006)
- First public release
A quaint little platformer released by Alternative back in '93. Nothing amazing
but a fun little game nonetheless. Enjoy!
Greetings to Codetapper, Wepl, Bored Seal and all WHDLoad supporters!
-- DJ Mike (19th August 2006)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: