GAME : Gravity Force
SPSID : 2710
HOL : http://hol.abime.net/2789
VERSION : 1.01
DATE : 06/2008
Requires an original copy of the game. Two versions are supported:
- original retail release
- freeware release
Requires 0.5Mb of chip memory.
Requires version 44.10 or later of the standard Amiga "Installer"
program or a compatible equivalent.
Requires version 16.5 or later of the WHDLoad package by Bert Jahn.
WHDLoad is available from:
Please consider registering WHDLoad or making a donation to help
support future development of more hard drive installers for your
favourite Amiga games and demos!
INSTALLING THE GAME
Extract all files in the release archive to your system.
Double click on the "Install" icon present in the extraction
directory and follow the instructions given by the Installer
The game will be installed to a directory you select on your
hard drive. You will be alerted if installation fails for any
reason, please contact the author if this happens.
PLAYING THE GAME
Open the game drawer created during installation and click on the
icon to start the game.
The following keys may be used while the game is running:
F9 = quit game and return to Workbench
Registered WHDLoad users have the following additional features:
- high scores are loaded and saved from hard disk
- additional joystick / joypad controls are activated:
- fire button 2 fires weapon
- BLUE button fires weapon
- the CUSTOM1-4 tooltypes may be used to activate cheats in the game:
CUSTOM1 = 1 to activate infinite lives
CUSTOM2 = 1 to activate infinite fuel
CUSTOM3 = 1 to retain weapons after losing a ship
CUSTOM4 = 1 to activate mission mode level skip trainer key 'N'
Note that enabling any of these trainers will disable the high score
saving and loading functions.
This product is free software
© 2008 Halibut Software / John Girvin, All Rights Reserved.
No payment is required to use this product. If you have paid to
buy, rent, download or otherwise obtain or use this product in any
way you should contact the author immediately.
THE FULL TERMS OF THE LICENCE AGREEMENT MAY BE FOUND IN THE FILE
"LICENCE" WHICH MUST ACCOMPANY THIS DOCUMENT. IF THIS FILE IS NOT
PRESENT, CONTACT THE AUTHOR.
LICENCE BREACHES MAY CONSTITUTE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PUNISHABLE
UNDER RELEVANT LAW.
The licence terms in summary are as follows:
- You are free to copy and distribute this work under the
- you must give the original author credit
- you may not use this work for commercial purposes
- you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to
others the licence terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission
from the author.
- Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by
E-Mail: girv [at] girv [dot] net
PGP KeyID: 0x84FDE50C
PGP or S/MIME signed/encrypted mail welcome.
DONATIONS: PayPal: payments [at] girv [dot] net
- requires WHDLoad 16.5+
- supports two versions of the game
- removed copy protection
- fixed memory access faults
- fixed keyboard handling
- fixed blitter wait problems
- added trainers
- added fire button 2 support
- fixed bug preventing high score saving
"Gravity Force" is © Kingsoft
WHDLoad is © Bert Jahn
Thanks to JOTD, Asman and Hungry Horace for fire button 2 help.
Thanks to the EAB team (looking at you, Retro-Nerd) for
extensive testing and bug reports.
Thanks to Frog for the extra icons.
;$VER: Gravity Force ReadMe 1.01 © 2008 Halibut Software ;================================================================================