Short : HD-Installer for Hole In One
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Hole In One" © 1988 Digitek
It supports 2 data disks: Intermediate/Menagerie and
Alphabet Soup/Out Of This World/Holidays courses.
- WHDLoad 17+
- 512 Kb ChipMem and 256 Kb OtherMem
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
Version 1.1 (07.08.2016) by Psygore:
- Slave recompiled with latest kickemu.s source (quitkey works on 68000 now)
- Slave needs WHDLoad 17+, you can select original game or data disks with
custom1=0 load original game
custom1=1 load data disk #1 (Menagerie)
custom1=2 load data disk #2 (Holidays)
custom1=3 load original game + 2 data disks
it will preserve different main music/pic, game must be reinstalled
- Sometimes it hangs when you hit the first ball, fixed now
- Dmawait patched in music replay
- Manual included
- Boxicon added
- Install script updated
Version 1.0 (16.02.2003) by Psygore:
- Supports 2 data disks
- Nice Color/NewIcon (created by me) included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Disk protection removed
- Quit with F10
Thanks to Chris Vella and Spokyz for the original disks.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 08.2016