THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade" © 1989 Lucasfilm Games.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.5 (01.01.2019)
- support for CDTV version (issue #0003762)
- reduced OS swaps when saving games
version 1.4 (31.05.2010)
- reassembled from new kickemu
- reworked package
version 1.3 (06.03.2004)
- support for another version (with Powerpacker 2 crunched file)
- reassembled with new kickemu, keyboard bugs should have disappeared
version 1.2 (18.12.2002)
- now uses original dos library
- If you've got the A1200 3.1 kickstart
file, installs a slave using 3.1 ROM. Fixes some reported freezes.
- source included
- there will be more os swaps, but that's still bearable
version 1.1 (2002)
- bugfix. Game was stuck in students class
version 1.0 (2001) done by JOTD
- initial release
- Translation tables protection removed (by me this time :))
- Should support all original versions (french, english, german)
- Quit key (numerical '*', or configurable with QUITKEY)
- Walkthrough included
- Due to the shitty cracks I came across, and which did not work because (I think)
that it relied on a precise memory configuration (present on A500 maybe), the
patch will not work with cracks (not my fault).
- Sometimes the protection cannot be passed. In that case, type F8, and restart.
It will work this time :)
- If you type "ESC" when the notebook shows, the protection stays stuck. In that case
press F8 and restart.