THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Leisure Suit Larry 5" © 1991 Sierra.
Working disk images are available on Back2Roots website
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (21.02.2018):
- reassembled slave for new kickemu (fixes issue #0003456)
version 1.3 (29.02.04)
- Fixed protection on UK/BTTR version (was still active)
- Fixed quit at the gold record part (thanks to Sebastian Rosa for reporting it)
(increasing memory & stack did the trick)
version 1.2 (08.08.03)
- German version adapted (8 disks), with protection removed.
version 1.1 (05.08.03)
- Aerodork airport codes removed
(click once on any code to get boarding pass)
- now intro works without quitting (v1.0 had a little problem)
version 1.0 (03.08.03) done by JOTD:
- initial release
- access fault fixed
- saves to HD fixed
- manual protection not removed (send me a "save" directory archive
just before protection happens if you want to see it done)
ATM press F2 to see aerodork codes
- original quit option quits to WB
- manual/solution/hints/codes included
- to reuse your old savegame disk, just copy it in the data/save directory