Short: HD-Installer for Lollypop V1.0
Author: DJ Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org, ICQ: 35028461), Codetapper/Action (email@example.com, ICQ: 26051687)
Uploader: DJ Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Lollypop" (c) 1995 Rainbow Arts/Softgold - 5 disks.
Thanks to Jan Krolzig for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V15+
- Game requires 1Mb chip mem (+4.5Mb other memory for preload option)
- Loads fully from HD from real files!
- Dodgy copperlist entries fixed
- Colour bit fixes
- Audio register write fixed
- High scores loaded and saved on HD
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Instructions included
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5 Colour Icon (created by Codetapper) and a nice OS3.5
boxicon (created by Captain^HIT!)
- This game has some obscure bugs which can cause it to crash on ANY Amiga.
This problem is not limited to this install - it affects running the game from
disk as well, however WHDL makes this problem more obvious due to the crash
protection built into the software. Despite our best efforts we could not find
an obvious cause for these issues, but they do not seem to occur often.
Greetings to Jan, Wepl, all Action members and the WHDLoad team!
DJ Mike & Codetapper/Action (02 July 2007)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: