THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Lords Of Chaos" © 1991 Blade Software.
The install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The installed program requires WHDLoad 10+
- Game loads entirely from HD
- Supports the rare expansion disk
- HD Loading and Saving of wizards
- HD Loading and Saving of games
- Trainer (set CUSTOM1=1 to enable the trainer)
F1 - Top off Action Points
F2 - Top off Stamina Points
F3 - Top off Constitution/Health Points
F4 - Set Mana to 255
version 1.0 (04.14.1999) done by Keith Krellwitz (Abaddon):
- initial release JST and WHDLoad versions
- Press 'F10' to quit.
- Save game and wizards to hard drive
- Fixed 24 bit addressing problems (Hopefully I got them all)
- Fixed access faults
version 1.1 (06.26.2010) done by Keith Krellwitz (Abaddon):
- Complete rewrite - removed all references to my jsttowhdload macros
and implemented using Patchlist
- Added support for the expansion disk
(Thanks to Carlo Pirri for the image)
- Install package not created
- Dropped JST version
version 1.2 (07.03.2010) done by Keith Krellwitz (Abaddon):
- Added trainer
- Added pdf of the instructions
- Added pdf of the expansion disk instructions
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: