Short : HD-Installer for Lost In Mine
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Lost In Mine" © 1995 MarkSoft
- WHDLoad 16+
- 576 KB ChipMem and 512 KB OtherMem (+2.2 MB OtherMem for preload option)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
Version 1.1 (27.04.2011) by Psygore:
- SoundFX correctly played now (slave needs more chipmem)
- Set CUSTOM1=1 to skip intro
Version 1.0 (12.04.2011) by Psygore:
- Color/NewIcon (created by me) included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Colorbit fixed
- Level codes included
- Quit with '*' (PrtSc)
Please support the development of WHDLoad by registering.
For more infos: http://www.whdload.de/reg.html
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 04.2011