Short: HD-Installer for Pacland V1.1
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Pacland" (c) 1989 Grandslam - 1 disk.
Thanks to Richard Wagenfuhrer for the original.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.5Mb chip mem (+0.5Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Small delay added so you can view the loading picture (fire to skip)
- ButtonWait tooltype added for loading picture
- Trainer added (press Help for infinite lives - screen will flash
green to show cheat is active)
- Corrected title text from "CTRL ALT AND DEL TO RESET" to "CTRL AMIGA
AMIGA TO RESET" (Hey, I'm a perfectionist!)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
- CIA-B/Expansion port interrupt triggered on some configs (thanks to
Carlo Pirri for the report)
- Taken from Sweet Cheater Keith Krellwitz:
- During play hold down 'S', 'I', 'U', and press 'RIGHT ALT'. There
should be a slight pause and the ghosts will reset to the starting
position. This will give you infinite lives.
- When the title screen appears, type "AVALON". The screen should
flash. You should have unlimited lives. If that doesn't work, try
- Start a two player game. Make it as far as you can with player one.
With player two, you must be able to make it as far as the fairy to
collect your boots. Now that you have gotten your boots, you are
going backwards to where you started. Push the third cactus on the
way back, and a yellow pacman will appear. Get it, now kill player
two. Continue playing with player one. Every time player one dies,
get the yellow pacman with player two and kill player two
immediately. As long as you keep getting the yellow pacman with
player two, player one will never die.
- LEVEL 1: Run to the third fire hydrant, and when you get there, jump
over it and push it to the left. This will give you a blue hat
that will make you invulnerable to the little ghosts that fall
- LEVEL 2: Run to the third cactus, and push it to the left. You will now
be invulnerable for the entire level!
- LEVEL 3: After getting your magic boots, push the third cactus on the way
back for a free life.
- Jump on the roof of ghost's car to escape.
- Only use powerpills when ghosts are in range, or else it is wasted.
- When you reach the breaktime sign, jump when you are about 1 inch away
for a bonus (depending how high you are when the level ends)
There are too many cheat modes to try and detect to make saving the high
score table worthwhile.
Note that there is a small bug in the JST version of this game which means
the game may crash on the final load due to the file being 4 bytes smaller
than the game is expecting it to be :)
Greetings to all Action members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: