THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Projectyle" © 1990 Eldritch The Cat / Electronic Arts .
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0, DIC & RawDIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 2.0 (21.10.2022) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
(Patch lists & splash startup cohnfig window used)
- RawDIC imager used instead of The Patcher
- CUSTOM3=1 Tooltype used to remove blitter delay insertions (for slow CPU)
- 'HDD:' instead of 'DFx:' on preferences screen
- CFou!'s colored icon & manual included
- new install script
version 1.11 (09.1998) done by Harry:
- CUSTOM1=1 used to use parallel 4-joysticks-adapter
- CUSTOM2 used to define game preferences (default: CUSTOM2=$0F2FE653)
You can set the preferences with CUSTOM2
(make a coredump with debug and get the value from address $4ca3c
in the dump to get current preferences).
version 1.0 (07.1997) done by Harry!:
- initial release for SPS 0379
- The Patcher's imager (v1.01)
- QuitKey for 68000
- many access faults fixed
(Protection checks used all kinds of 68000-only programming)
- Many blitter delays inserted
(About 180 blitwaits inserted with an automatical replacer).
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: