Short: HD-Installer for Rush Hour V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Rush Hour" - 1 disk.
This game can be found on Amiga Fun coverdisk 6.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+ and XFDDecrunch.
- Game requires 512kb chip mem (+0.2Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Empty DBF loops fixed (x2)
- Keyboard routine added
- Main file (called '2') can be repacked with FImp, Propack etc
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
If you know what year this game was released and who made it, please
contact me! I suspect it was 1990 as I saw it on a Compact disk with other
games like Pang and the Amiga Fun version has the year 1990 on the file.
If you have another version of the game, run the install script and abort
at the file copy part. Copy the game file off your alternate version and
decrunch it. Rename it to '2' and it will hopefully work :)
Greetings to all Action members and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: