THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Scorpion" © 1989 Digital Magic Software.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (05.03.20) done by C-Fou!:
- source code cleaned & adapted for WHDLOAD 17+ (for config menu support)
- new install script
version 1.2 (29.09.05) done by C-Fou!:
- Fly Fighter support added (SPS 1547)
- WHDLoad do not exit if 'highs' file are not found
- HighScore not saved if trainer enabled
- 1 access fault fixed (both versions)
- new install script
- source code rewritten & included
- Another CFou's colored icons included
version 1.1 (15.06.01) done by C-Fou!:
- RAWDic imager used
- Load/Save High Score redirected on HD (file 'highs')
- Trainer added using tooltype
CUSTOM1 : for unlimited lives (CUSTOM1=1 to activate)
CUSTOM2 : to select start level (CUSTOM2=3 => start level 3)
- Some access faults fixed (DMA registers)
- Debugged with SnoopEcs mode
- Docs included
- CFou's colored icons included
- install script fixed (v1.1b)
- initial JST release for Scorpion (SPS 2615)
Thanks to Carlo Pirri for original disk image
- Scorpion & Fly fighter are not the same game
indeed level design is different even if gfx are similar