Short : HD-Installer for Shanghai
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Shanghai" ©1986 Activision
- WHDLoad 16+
- 512 Kb ChipMem and 256 Kb memory for the kickstart 1.3
(+340 Kb OtherMem for preload option)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
Version 1.2 (30.04.2009) by Psygore:
- Supports french version from 'My first Amiga' pack
(thanks to Xavier Bodenand)
- New install script
- BoxIcon added
- Manual included
Version 1.1 (11.06.2005) by Psygore:
- Supports another version (thanks to Garry Cardinal)
- Slave uses the lastest KickEmu and is updated for WHDLoad v16+
Version 1.0 (27.10.2002) by Psygore:
- Nice Color/NewIcon (created by me) included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Mouse pointer speedup
- Quit with F10 (or in menu)
Thanks to Tony Aksnes for the original disk.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 04.2009