THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "ThunderJaws" © 1991 Tengen/Domark.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1.0 MB ChipMem and 3 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (12.01.20) done by C-Fou!:
- another A5 register missing initialisation fixed
(caused gfx corruption on GAMEOVER screen with files version)
- 'Help' key test added to skip level
version 1.3 (09.01.20) done by C-Fou!:
- source code rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- files instead of disk images can be chosen during installation process
- missing A5 register initialisation fixed (caused random bugs and crashes)
- Self-Modifying codes rewritten (X2)
- trainer added using CUSTOM1 Tooltype
CUSTOM1=1 : Unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2 : Unlimited health
CUSTOM1=4 : Unlimited ammo (extra weapons)
* High score not saved if you use trainer
* you can combine several options by example:
CUSTOM1=5 for Unlimited lives and ammo (1+4)
- BUTTONWAIT Tooltype used to wait on inter level screens
- extended memory initially in chip memory relocated in extended memory
- DMA timings inserted in replayer to fix music (issue #4041)
- Manual included
- new install script
version 1.2 (18.10.01) done by C-Fou!:
- install script debugged
- Keyboard code added during loading and intro
- ExitKey for 68000 added
- Now keyboard run fine during game
- Exotic Icon added (GlowIcon2)
- Load/Save High Score rediriged to HD in 'ThunderJaws.save'
- Some access faults fixed
- fast memory manager fixed
- track disk protection removed
- decrunch routine relocated in fast memory (but again a bit long)
- Wait fire button added at dead screen (so you can see it!)
- debugged with SnoopEcs Tooltype
- glowIcons Added
- initial jst release
- You can skip level pressing 'S' + Right Mouse Button
Thanks to Chris Vella, Bored Seal and Frank (l'esclave à icone ;-) )for bugs report