Short: HD-Installer for Top Banana V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Top Banana" (c) 1992 Hex - 2 disks.
Thanks to Mike West for sending the original.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V15+ and an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
- Game requires 512k chip mem and 256k other mem (+1.2Mb other memory for
- Full load from HD
- Manual protection removed
- Loads and saves high scores
- Colour bit fix
- Instructions included
- All files except "1banana/banana/B" can be compressed (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5 Colour Icon (created by Chris Vella!) and 2
Exoticons (taken from http://exotica.fix.no)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Wait until the high score table is showing and type BANANA followed by
a number from 1 to 4. Now press fire to start and you will begin on
the relevant level.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from an
A500 with tools like "GrabKick" or similar which can be found on Aminet.
If the image is the wrong version or altered in any way, WHDLoad will
quit with an appropriate error message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick343.lha" on Aminet.
Thanks to Mike for the original, Chris for the icons, Wepl for WHDLoad and
the rest of the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: