Short: HD-Installer for WWF Wrestlemania V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "WWF Wrestlemania" (c) 1991 Ocean - 2 disks.
Thanks to Chris Vella and Carlo Pirri for sending the originals!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+1.6Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- 2 versions supported
- Rob Northen copylock removed (x2)
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Blitter waits added (x43)
- Empty DBF loops fixed (x2)
- Copperlist bugs fixed (x6)
- Access fault removed
- Snoop bug fixed (move.w #$20,$dff1dc)
- Unaligned stack code removed (lea $d75b,sp)
- Buttonwait tooltype supported for loading pictures
- Loading picture delays reduced
- Disk swap requesters removed
- Instructions included
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me) and 2 Exoticons!
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
- During play, use the numeric keypad and type "14785963". Now press
'RETURN' to skip levels.
- Get your man outside the ring and pick up the steel chair to beat up
any harder fighters that you are having trouble with. This should
help you to get further.
- Place the chair outside the ring (next to the bottom left turnbuckle)
just up a bit. Now jump into the ring and you should have the chair.
Climb up on to a corner post, and instead of jumping into the ring,
jump the other way. Weird gravity!
- During a two player practice game, get 1 player to climb onto the top
of the top left turnbuckle, then get player two to be as close as
possible to him. Player two should drop and kick the player, then he
will turn into a "ghost". He can pick up the chair and take it into
the ring. Press escape then compete for the title, and the chair will
still be there.
This game has taken me a long time to release as it would crash after about
1 second in the ring on my 68030 but all other testers reported no error,
even on 68040's and 68060's! I finally tracked down the instruction
causing the fault, where the game sets the stack to an odd address under
Greetings to Carlo, Frank, Mr Larmer, Wepl, Jean-François Fabre, Ralf, all
Action members, my testing crew, the Exotica team for the icons, and the
entire WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: