THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Musication" © 1992 Absolute!.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed demo requires 512k ChipMem (+880k for Preload).
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD (real files)
- Keyboard handler added
- Interrupts fixed for 68040/60
- Byte write to $dff043 in line drawer fixed
- Illegal Bltcon0 values in line drawer fixed
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes (x8)
- PowerPacker decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Self-modifying code fixed
- CUSTOM1 tooltype can be used to skip the the intro
- 2 NewIcons (created by me, if you have better icons freel free to send them)
- Source included
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'F10')
Another day, another patch, this time for "Musication" by Absolute! which
was released in 1992. Quite good code, I only had to fix some stupid SMC
in the vector routine, why SMC was used there is beyond me, the routine
was only used to change the y-position of the vector logo, it's not like
there were any timing problems.
If you want to skip the intro you can use the "CUSTOM1=1" tooltype.
You can download the music disk here:
Enjoy the tunes!
Greetings to all in Scarab and Scoopex, the WHDLoad team, PMC,
Musashi5150, Wayne Kerr, Mr.Spiv and all the other usual suspects. :)
Special greetings to Axel/Brainstorm, I guess you like this one. :)
Extra greetings to the usual suspects on #amigascne, see you all at
Revision 2012! :)
version 1.03 (24.11.2015)
- RawDIC imager used install demo, new install script
- WHDLoad v17+ features used (config)
- PowerPacker decruncher slightly optimised
version 1.02 (10.08.2015)
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes
- illegal Bltcon0 values in line drawer fixed
version 1.01 (05.01.2014)
- byte write to $dff043 fixed
- install script does not use hardcoded "df0" value anymore
version 1.00 (26.12.2011) done by StingRay:
- initial release
- source code included
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: