THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Legalise It 2" © 1992 Anarchy.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed demo requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem
(+1.8 MB for preload).
It can be quit by pressing Del (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD
- Byte writes to BLTCON1 fixed (x3)
- Line drawing routines fixed (x3)
- DMA wait in replayer fixed (x12)
- CPU dependent delays in sample player fixed (x2)
- Byte write to volume register fixed
- All decrunchers relocated to fast memory
- Interrupts fixed
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes (x2)
- Intro can be skipped with CUSTOM1
- Hidden parts can be enabled with CUSTOM2/3
- Source code included
- NewIcon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'Del')
Another old patch has now been done properly! I have fixed all
line drawing routines, added correct DMA waits in all replayers
and fixed several other problems. The patch now also doesn't
need 1 MB chip memory anymore, it works with 512k chip and 512k
other memory. I have also added an option to skip the long intro.
Enjoy the music disk from HD.
Greetings to all in Scarab and Scoopex, the WHDLoad team, PMC,
Musashi5150, Skan, Slummy, Loaderror, Frequent, Wayne Kerr, Mr.Spiv,
Alpha One, CFou!, Paradroid, Audiomonster, Vention, Slammer
Axis, Tim, Triace, Britelite, Buzzer and all the other usual suspects. :)
Special greetings to all Golf MK1 fans worldwide and all classic
car owners/drivers. :)
Extra greetings to the usual suspects on #amigascne and #amycoders, see
you all at Revision 2019! :)
version 1.2 (21.01.2019) done by StingRay:
- patch redone
- line drawing routines fixed
- replay routines and sample player fixed
- patch works with 512k chip and 512k other memory now
- new install script
- 68000 quitkey support
- source code included
version V1.1 (20.09.2007) updated by Bored Seal:
- taglist fixed to work with WHDLoad v1
- install subdirectory changed to "data", beam delays inserted
- snoop mode bug fixed (bplcon access changed from .b => .w)
version 1.0 (04.11.1999) done by MiCK:
- initial release
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: