THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Alfred - The Music Disk" © 1991 Relay.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed demo requires 512k ChipMem (+880k for Preload).
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD
- Keyboard handler added
- OS stuff (AllocMem) emulated
- Possibility to choose tunes with cursor keys/return added
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes (x3)
- Decrunchers (ByteKiller) relocated to fast memory and error check added
- Blitter wait added (automatically skipped on 68000, see below)
- CUSTOM1 tooltype can be used to skip the intro
- NewIcon (created by me, if you have better icons feel free to send them)
- Source included
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'F10')
Here's my 7th and probably last patch for today. It's for a Relay
music disk with the rather silly name "Alfred".
I have added keyboard control to the tune selector, in the original
demo you have to choose tunes with joystick and fire, I have
added the possibility to choose tunes with cursor up/down and return.
The original joystick control of course still works.
To skip the intro use CUSTOM1=1.
I also added a blitter wait in the sine scroller, it is automatically
skipped on 68000. You can force it with CUSTOM3=1 though. To completely
disable the blitter wait use CUSTOM2=1.
You can download the music disk here:
Enjoy the music disk from HD now.
Happy New Year,
Greetings to all in Scarab and Scoopex, the WHDLoad team, PMC,
Musashi5150, Skan, Slummy, Loaderror, Frequent, Wayne Kerr, Mr.Spiv
and all the other usual suspects. :)
Extra greetings to the usual suspects on #amigascne, see you all at
Revision 2012! :)
version 1.01 (20.03.2016):
- some more Bplcon0 color bit fixes
- WHDLoad v17+ features used
- Keyboard interrupt problem fixed
- Decruncher optimised and error check added
- install script updated to latest version from WHDLoad package
version 1.00 (03.01.2012) done by StingRay:
- initial release
- source code included
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: