THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Megademo" © 1989 Sargon.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed demo requires 0.5 MB ChipMem (+2.0 MB for preload).
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD (real files!)
- Self-modifying code fixed
- OS stuff patched
- Interrupt and DMA settings fixed
- Access fault fixed (dot should be set outside screen memory)
- Bplcon0 color bit fixes (x9)
- Copperlist bug fixed (write to HTOTAL)
- DMA wait in replayer fixed (x8)
- Byte write to volume register fixed (x12)
- Interrupts fixed
- All files can be compressed with any cruncher supported by WHDLoad
- NewIcon (created by me)
- Source code included
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines
This demo patch was created more or less for fun. Code is OK, not too
many problems had to be fixed.
version 1.00 (16.04.2022) done by StingRay:
- initial release
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: