THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Amazing Tunes" © 1988 Share and Enjoy.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path.
It can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed demo requires 0.5 MB ChipMem (+0.9 MB for preload).
It can be quit by pressing DEL (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD
- Keyboard handler added
- Decrunchers (ByteKiller) relocated to fast memory and error check added
- DMA wait in replayer fixed
- Byte write to volume register in replayer fixed
- Self-modifying code in replayer fixed
- Interrupts fixed for 68040/60
- NewIcon (created by me, if you have better icons feel free to send them)
- Source included
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'Del')
Here's a patch for quite an old music disk by Share and Enjoy.
No major problems had to be fixed, just the replayer had the usual
problems with the DMA wait and volume setting. The replayer
also used SMC to set the speed, this has been fixed too of course.
You can download the music disk here:
Enjoy Amazing Tunes from HD now.
Happy New Year,
Greetings to all in Scarab and Scoopex, the WHDLoad team, PMC,
Musashi5150, Skan, Slummy, Loaderror, Frequent, Wayne Kerr, Mr.Spiv
and all the other usual suspects. :)
Extra greetings to the usual suspects on #amigascne, see you all at
Revision 2012! :)
version 1.02 (19.05.2022)
- problem with level 3 interrupt fixed (issue #5629)
- delay in keyboard interrupt fixed
version 1.01 (29.09.2013)
- fixed problem with freezing after loading tune, thanks to Retroplay
- error check in ByteKiller decruncher added
version 1.00 (03.01.2012) done by StingRay:
- initial release
- source code included
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: