THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Armalyte" © 1991 Thalamus.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (03.10.22) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten, adapted to WHDLoad 17+ and included
(Patch list used now)
- config splash windows supported
- CUSTOM1=1 Tooltype used to force original cheat mode:
- '1' key to power down the current weapon
- '2' key to power up the current weapon
- 'n' key to skip level
- enable invincible mode
(but be aware shoot power-up first before collision ;))
- CUSTOM2=1 Tooltype used to remove blitter delay insertions
(for slow CPU)
- Exit key for 68000
- load/save relocated in external file named 'highs' now
(instead of aramalyte.sve')
- Keith's imager adapter for RawDIC imager
- manual & box icon included
- new install script
version 1.1 (16.01.1999) done by Keith Krellwitz (Abaddon):
- JST source code adapted for WHDLoad
version 1.0 (06.12.1998) done by Keith Krellwitz (Abaddon):
- initial release
- System friendly imager (for SPS 1686)
- Highscores saved on exit
- Full loading of the game from HD
- Uses JST to run (get it on aminet)
- Possible quit with key