Short: HD-Installer for Baby Jo In Going Home V1.1
Author: MiCK and Codetapper (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Baby Jo In Going Home" (c) 1991 Loriciel - 1 disk.
Thanks to Carlo Pirri for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.9Mb other memory for preload option)
FEATURES: (12-Nov-2000 by MiCK)
- Full loading from HD
- Quit option (F10 is default key)
- Cool NewIcons (created by Frank)
- Protection removed
- Some blitter waits inserted
- Decrunch routine relocated in fastmem
- Highscores saved on HD
- CUSTOM1=1 tooltype actives trainer: infinite lives
VERSION 1.1: (27-Sep-2007 by Codetapper)
- Taglist now compatible with WHDLoad 16.6+
- Loads and saves high scores to a separate file (unless you cheat)
- Keyboard routine fixed
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5 Colour Icons added
- Updated install script
- Level codes taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
"MUMMY" ________________ Home?
"GLOUP" _______________ Picnic
"YOUPI" _________ In the Caves
MiCK's original install saved the high scores directly into the disk image
which is a pet hate of mine. This has been changed! If you have the old
version, you should copy the BabyJo.highs file into the game directory.
Thanks to Carlo for the original, Frank for the icons, KillerGorilla for
testing, Wepl for WHDLoad, all Action members and the WHDLoad team!
MiCK and Codetapper (27-Sep-2007)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: