That install applies to "Battle Command" © 1990 Ocean
done by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team.
That install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both
can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select Expert as
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the game by pressing Help (key can be changed with
if you have problems with this installation please report them via
the Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed on
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
- protection removed
- bug removed which reset Amiga on 020+
- load/save game redirected to HD. you must use FORMAT function
first in game, which will save 'Disk.2' image data.
if you have savegame disk use DIC program by hand to save disk
image in the same game path with 'Disk.2' file name
- now game working correctly in NTSC mode :)
- I included cool trainer for registered users only (find him by self ;)
version 1.2 (07-Oct-2001) done by Bored Seal:
- another version supported
- stack moved in fast RAM
- Mark Knibbs and Henri Lange for original disk image.