THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Blade Warrior" (C)1990 Jason Kingsley/Image Works.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (27.03.2021) done C-Fou!
- source code rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- less chip memory needed (issue #4872)
- CUSTOM1=1 Tooltype used to enable unlimited health
- QuitKey support for 68000 added
- Englidh manual added
- CFou's colored icon added
- new install script
version 1.3 (23.02.2003) done C-Fou!
- 1 access fault fixed ($df034 instead of $dff034)
version 1.2 (10.02.2003)
- 1 other version supported (SPS 2202)
- New install script
version 1.1 (21.09.2001)
- initial release for SPS 2201
- Load/Save redirected to HD (file 'BladeWarrior.save')
- Solution and french quick doc added (typed by me ;) )
- Press 'Help' key in game to active trainer (removed with 2.0)
- Jst release
***************** Thank to Gunnar Andersson for new version *********************