THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "CARDIAXX" © 1991-93 Electronic Zoo and Team 17.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtScr/* (key can be changed via Tooltype "QuitKey").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.1 (22.10.22) done By CFou!
- fixed 'highs' file not being created when a trainer option is enabled
version 2.0 (16.10.22) done By CFou!
- source code rewritten, adapted to WHDLoad17+ and included
(Patch lists used now)
- RawDIC imager updated
(so as not to modify disk image of T17 version if there are not checksum error)
- trainer improved and displayed on startup splash window
CUSTOM1=1: unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2: unlimited time
CUSTOM1=4: unlimited energy
CUSTOM2=1: to enable in game cheat keys
F1: to get 9 lives
F2: to get time to 99
F3: to get full energy
- Highs Score saved in file named "highs" instead of "Cardiaxx.save"
.save file not saved if trainer used
.save file created if missing
- new install script
version 1.0a (19.07.03) done By CFou!
- RawDIC imager rewritten (slave 1.2 more speed)
- install script fixed
version 1.0 (30.12.02) done by CFou!:
- initial release
- Electronic Zoo (SPS 1601) and Team 17 (SPS 2362) release supported
(Rem: Electronic Zoo version seems more hard than Team 17)
- Using RawDIC imager done by CodeTapper (updated by CFou!)
- Load/Save high Score redirected to HDD
(WARNING! high score file is not the same for both game version)
- many blitter delays inserted
- some access faults fixed
- Team17 release fixed (when you create disk image with RawDIC)
(original release had tracks 143, 151 and 153 damaged)
- Tooltype and in game trainer added
- Quick manual file included
- Some Frank's icons included
************** Thanks Christian Sauer for Electronic Zoo release *********