THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Crazy Cars 2/F40 Pursuit Simulator" © 1989 Titus.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtScr (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (23.10.19) done by C-Fou!:
- New version supported
- VBR clear removed & stack not changed
- Stupid bug with ExitKey fixed (issue #4250)
('cmp' instruction instead of 'cmp.b' compiled as 'cmp.w')
- new install script
version 1.2 (30.10.19) done by C-Fou!:
- source code rewritten for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- exit key inserted for 68000
- FlushCache inserted after patch (issue #4231)
(Thanks to Christoph Gleisberg for bug report and tests)
version 1.1 (06.10.01) done by C-Fou!:
- Whdload conversion (before using JST)
- European and US versions are supported
- F40 Pursuit Simulation version added
- Load/save to HD in 'CrazyCars2.save'
- Trackdisk protection removed
- fast mememory manager fixed
- Titus keyboard code rewritten
- 4 Access faults removed
- Debugged with SnoopEcs ToolType
- Glowicon included
- manual included
F2 : to display the road map.
F3 : to turn on/off the radar detector.
F4 : to select the speed unit (MPH/Km/h).
F5 : to allow you to end the game if desired.
F6 : to display the steering wheel.
F7 : to select the control mode (keyboard/joystick or mouse).
F10: to stop or start the game (pause).
- initial JST release