Short : HD-Installer for Cybernoid 2 V1.3
Type : game/patch
Authors : Bored Seal & Hungry Horace
This patch applies to "Cybernoid 2" by Hewson (c) 1989 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V15+, install requires RawDIC in path.
Game requires 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ ~0.7 other memory for preload option)
Original slave created from the Hewson Compilation version.
Version 1.2 and above tested with the original 1989 Hewson release.
Version 1.3 (04.05.2010) done by Hungry Horace:
- 68000/NOVBRMOVE compatible quit (excluding outro)
- Bug-Fix to remove WHD quitting / guru on outro
- Minor changes to second button reading to increase compatibility
- Load/Save scores now enabled for unregistered WHDLoad users
- Press TAB on the menu to enable original cheat (NECRONOMICON)
- Whilst the game is paused, N can be pressed to skip levels,
or L to restart
- Game Over text now waits for button press
- Source Code Included
- CUSTOM2=1 enables CD32 Controls (CUSTOM2=1)
- Menu: Blue (SFX Toggle)
- Menu: Play (Show Highscores)
- Menu: Forward + Rewind + Yellow = Activate Cheat
- Menu: Forward + Rewind + Play = WHD Quit
- Game: Green for Special Weapon
- Game: Forward for Cycle Special Weapon Up
- Game: Rewind for Cycle Special Weapon Down
- Game: Play for Pause
- Game: Yellow for Quit (While Paused)
- Game: Blue for Level Skip (While Paused & Cheat Enabled)
- Game: Green for Level Restart (While Paused & Cheat Enabled)
Version 1.2 (20.04.2008) done by Hungry Horace:
- Minor code cleanup
- Second button support for music/mute/sound effects cycle on menu
- Second button support for cycling weapons in-game
- Trainers on CUSTOM1 can be combined for multiple trainers:
CUSTOM1=1 - Infinite Lives
CUSTOM1=2 - Infinite Weapons
CUSTOM1=4 - Infinite Level Timer
CUSTOM1=8 - Infinite Screen Timer
CUSTOM1=16 - Enable Level Skip (Including Outro)
- Load / Save scores to HD (file 'Cybernoid2.highs')
- Highscore saving is disabled if trainer tooltypes or the original game
cheat is used.
Version 1.1 (28.1.2006) done by Bored Seal:
- Taglist termination fixed to work with WHDLoad v16.6
Version 1.0 (11.1.2000) done by Bored Seal:
- Full load from HD
- RNC disk protection removed
- Loader/relocator optimised
- CPU dependent loops emulated
- ButtonWait Tooltype added for loading picture
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
Bored Seal thanks Dominic Cresswell for the disk image.
Hungry Horace thanks Wepl, JOTD and BippyM for teaching and encouragement.
and BooBoo for CD32 testing.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: