Short : HD-Installer for Explora III: Sous le signe du Serpent
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
That install applies to "Explora III: Sous le signe du Serpent" ©1989 Infomedia
- WHDLoad 16.1+
- 576 KB ChipMem (+1.9 MB OtherMem for preload option)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
Version 1.2 (17.05.2009) by Psygore:
- Serious bug fixed in clear text routine
- DMA wait fixed in replay music
- BoxIcon added
- New install script
Version 1.1 (01.09.2004) by Psygore:
- Supports another version (manual protection check removed)
- PP20 decruncher quits with a message error if packed data are corrupted
Version 1.0 (19.06.2004) by Psygore:
- Nice Color/NewIcon (created by me) and Exoticon included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Audio volume fixed
- Decruncher (PP20) relocated in fastmem
- Save position on HD
- Quit with F10
Thanks to Xavier Bodenand for the original disk and Jerome Davoine for
the original version.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: email@example.com
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 05.2009