THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Gobliins 2" © 1992 Cocktel Vision
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page or create a mantis issue directly
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (23.06.2020) done by JOTD:
- fixed sound replay on fast machines
- fixed install script for all SPS versions (issue #4710)
version 1.4 (14.07.2015) done by StingRay:
- patch works on 68000 machines now (Mantis issue #3218)
- using latest KickEmul
version 1.3b (10.05.2013) done by CFou!:
- if sound is out of syncho, you must use tooltype 'ExpChip'
- Manual included
- script updated
version 1.3a (20.04.2013) done by CFou!:
- stupid bug fixed
version 1.3 (19.04.2013) done by CFou!:
- Spanish version supported
version 1.2 (26.05.2005) done by JOTD:
- now fixed to use fast memory
- adapted to WHDLoad v16
- source code included
version 1.1 (15.06.2003) done by JOTD
- Now uses original dos library
- screen moved to the top
- cache set in chipmem, so game is faster
(for an unknown reason, enabling fastmem locks up the machine)
version 1.0-B (11.11.2002) done by JOTD
- Rewritten/fixed install script
- Added GlowIcon by Nick
version 1.0 (2001) done by JOTD
- Runs from workbench without having to reboot, using WHDLoad
- Uses kickemu/kickdos for close system emulation
- Non-existing files filtered out to avoid WHDload OS swaps
- Convenient installer script
- Code protection removed (taken from a crack from Skid Row)
- All languages supported except spanish (send me the spanish game
if you want it supported)
- Nice icon by Exoticons
- Quit key (Default Num '*')
- Walktrrough files (French & English) included
Thanks go to:
- Traxx for his help in supporting the 4 supported versions
- Mario Jahn for install testing and bug reports