THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "International 3D Tennis" (c) 1990 Sensible
Software/Palace - 1 disk. Thanks to Didier Giron and Philippe Bovier
for the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+ and RawDIC.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.6Mb other memory for preload option)
Version 1.1 (16.05.2020) done by JOTD:
- adapted stupid RNC decrunch overflow that required more than 512k chipmem
now file is decrunched lower in memory, and moved at the proper location (issue #0004529)
- fixed possible random lockup in title music replay (at least on WinUAE)
Version 1.0 (21.08.2001) done by Codetapper:
- Full load from HD
- Protection removed (Dos/MFM combination and speed check on track 1)
- Loads and saves games (an absolute nightmare to code!)
- Joystick and mouse ports swapped around
- Mouse port is disabled by default so you can play a one player game.
Toggle the mouse port on/off by pressing Help
- Snoop bug fixed (access to kickstart Rom)
- Colour bit fixes (x2)
- Instructions included
- International keyboard support (requires WHDLoad 12+)
- All files can be crunched to save space (Propack, Fimp etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'PrtSc')
This was one of the hardest patches I have ever done, mainly because the
code for loading and saving games is very complex and spaghetti like.
I have fixed absolutely everything I could think of in this game. In the
original, the game stupidly requires you to plug a joystick into the mouse
port and worse still, if you forget about this, you cannot actually select
any of the options on the title screen! Press Help to toggle the mouse
port back on if you are playing a two player game.
Greetings to those of you who prefer quality fixes than fast half finished
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: