THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Jurassic Park" © 1993 Ocean, 4 disks.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB Fastmem (plus 3MB for preload)
The installed program requires 2.0 MB ChipMem (plus 3MB for preload)
It also requires the AGA chipset.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page or create a mantis issue directly
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (27.04.2022) done by JOTD:
- ECS version uses fast memory and runs on 512k chipmem (issue #0004516)
- fixed access fault on boat level
- Uses RawDIC imager (thanks Codetapper for RN sector islave)
instead of old patcher imager
version 1.6 (12.08.2016):
- added quitkey for 68000 machines
- added manual (taken from Lemon Amiga)
version AGA/ECS 1.5 by JOTD (02.08.2016):
- AGA & ECS: enabled Mr Larmer trainer: infinite ammo & lives (uses WHDLoad 17 dynamic buttons)
- ECS version: fixed crash at slave startup, probably worked with very old whdload versions, but not latest
- AGA version: removed memory clear that prevented the slave from running with CD32load on a real CD32
- source code included
version AGA 1.4 by Psygore (28.02.2001):
- needs WHDLoad 13+
- caches enabled
version ECS 1.1, AGA 1.3 (25.08.1999) done by Wepl:
- cleanup for compatibility with whdload v10
version 1.0 (1998?) done by Mr Larmer/Wanted Team
- all protections removed (5 days hard work)
- two bugs fixed in 3D game ( clr.w $E -> clr.w $E(A0) )
- one access fault removed in 2D game
- support another version
- Jeff for file images (AGA),
- Chris Vella for original disk images (AGA),
- Abaddon for another version (AGA),
- Kim Fyson for original disk images (ECS).
Notes from JOTD:
Each time I (seriously) take over a Mr Larmer install I appreciate
the work done by him so much. He was using old ways to fix code
(no patchlists) because it didn't exist yet, but he had a way with
copylock/encryption protections that was just amazing.
He was also a very friendly fellow and gave away all his whdload
source code, so his work can be easily continued & improved.
We miss him.
Upgrading from old installation data:
The old "Jurassic.dxx" legacy from disk2file/JST is no more. Now disks
are named "disk.0" to "disk.4". RawDIC imager creates such files. If you
don't want to reinstall, just rename the prefixes and you're good
to go, the files have the same contents as before!!
AGA version (from Lemon Amiga):
ECS version (from https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com)
6 BE974C35: boat level
8 DE5FB8C5: 3D level
9 CE5FB0C5: 3D level
10 FE7FA0D5: 3D level
11 9E0F98ED: 3D level
DE476415: end sequence
Not sure about level numbers or orders. The codes all seem to work,
which is already cool.