THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Legend Of Faerghail" © 1990 Reline.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.1 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.1 (17.03.2020) done by JOTD:
- removed possible crash when trying to delete a file (issue #0003300). Didn't test it, should work
- pre-write file to avoid too many OS flashes when saving a file (issue #0003066). Now only needs 1 os flash/swap
(none when rewriting an existing file)
- changed "(E)quipped" to "Equippe(d)" because the reacting key isn't E but D (issue #0002867). Was easier than mapping
the command to E again. Only done for english versions
version 2.0-B (15.05.2009):
- fixed problem for pre WHDLoad 16.9 users (issue #0002042)
version 2.0 (10.05.2009) done by JOTD:
- fixed install script: versions 1.x were unusable. *Please reinstall*
- another version supported (thanks Rixa)
version 1.1 (01.10.2006) done by JOTD:
- fixed bug in access fault fix :)
version 1.0 (11.01.2006) done by JOTD:
- initial release
- startup fixed (had to disable cache for intro, and then reboot for main game)
- access fault fixed during the game
- detects german version and sets the german keyboard
- CUSTOM1=1 skips introduction
- 2 versions supported
- manual included
- source code included