THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Lollypop" © 1995 Rainbow Arts/Softgold .
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0, DIC, & RawDIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 2.0 (02.11.2022) done by CFou!:
- source code adapted to WHDLoad 17+ & included
- RawDIC imager updated (issue #5831):
- to remove inused 'Disk.x' files
- to support checksum control
(disks can not be swapped by error now)
- to fix 3 corrupted files of original release (files 0F,58 & 6e)
WARNING!! you need re-install the game to fix files
You must use RawDIC V5.0 or above
- test for good files at launch added
(message displayed if files corrupted)
- access fault fixed on 68000 (issue #3245 & issue #5485)
- randow crash fixed (issue #5831)
Load file code was bugged, some CPU registers were not restored...
- CPU stacks relocated in fast memory
- less chip memory required
Main game code loaded & relocated in fast memory
Relocation table is created at first launch to reloc main game code "6E"
remark: files "6D" and "6F" can be deleted after first launch
- CUSTOM1 tooltype used to force original cheat mode (see 'Hints' file)
CUSTOM1=1 : force original cheat mode 1
CUSTOM1=2 : force original cheat mode 2
CUSTOM1=3 : force original cheat mode 1 & 2
- new install script & hints file included
version 1.0 (02.07.2007) done by DJ Mike & Codetapper
- initial release for SPS 2864
- Loads fully from HD from real files!
- Dodgy copperlist entries fixed
- Colour bit fixes
- Audio register write fixed
- High scores loaded and saved on HD
- Quit option on 68000
- Instructions included
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5 Colour Icon (created by Codetapper) and a nice OS3.5
boxicon (created by Captain^HIT!)
Thanks to Jan Krolzig for sending the original!
Greetings to Jan, Wepl, all Action members and the WHDLoad team!
DJ Mike, Codetapper/Action & CFou! (02 November 2022)
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions:
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: