THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge" © 1990 Gremlin
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (03.06.06) done by CFou:
- Self-modifying code patches fixed for 68060 with 'Cache' tooltype
('Cache' tooltype can be needed for 2PL game)
- CUSTOM2=1 tooltype used to remove SMC & Blitter waits patches
(CUSTOM2 can be needed for slow CPU like 68000 if game is too slow)
version 1.0 (12.09.05) done by CFou:
- initial release
- 3 versions supported (2 disk versions & Lotus Trilogy CD32)
- Using rawdic imager
- Game fixed to run with cpu caches (Tested only on 68030)
- Freeze with cpu caches fixed (CPU Interuption problem)
- Keyboard routine fixed
- Only for register users
(no registered users can play only first level but without opponents)
- Several blitter delays inserted
- Several Self-modifying code fixed
- Both stacks relocated in fast memory
- CUSTOM1=1 Tooltype used to activated SkipLevel's key (F9)
- CUSTOM1=2 Tooltype used to activated original cheat mode
- CUSTOM1=3 Tooltype used to activated both previous option
(In this previous cases High Scores are not saved)
- CUSTOM1=4 Tooltype used to activated original sub-game mode
- Original sub-game patched too ;)
- Keyboard routine inserted
- Black screen bug on aga fixed
- Manual&Hints Files added
- Tested in snoop mode
- Some icons included (Thanks to Frank)
version 0.94 done by Wepl & Harry
- One version supported
- ButtonWait Tooltype used to insert press fire delay before race
- Load/Save High Score redirected on HD (file 'Highs')
- Some Self-Modifying code fixed
- Some blitter delay inserted
Thanks to: Wepl, Harry & JOTD for beta source
Frank for his beautiful icons