Short: HD-Installer for MF Tanks V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "MF Tanks" (c) 1994 Magnetic Fields - 1 disk.
Thanks to Angus Manwaring for sending the coverdisk!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.5Mb chip memory (+0.1Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Copperlist and snoop bugs fixed
- Blitter wait added
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (all fake graphics and created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
You can find this game on The One's January issue from 1995 (which is
available on all good Amiga coverdisk sites :) Special greetings to Angus
for attempting to and succeeding to HD install this game!
Note: This game will ONLY run in PAL mode! It locks up in NTSC so use the
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: