THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Night Breed" © 1990 Ocean.
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.9 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit pressing */PrtSc (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 1.0 (21.10.2001) done by Bored Seal:
- initiale release (SPS 0849)
- Full loading from HD
- RNC disk protection removed
- RNC copylock decoded
- Blitter waits inserted
- ButtonWait tooltype added for title picture
- Trainer option added (set CUSTOM1=1 tooltype for unlimited lives)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
version 2.0 (17.10.2022) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten, adapted to WHDLoad 17+ and included
- another version supported (SPS 1049)
- less chip memory required
- Trainer displayed on splash startup window and enhanced
CUSTOM1=1 : Unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2 : unlimited energy (original cheat mode)
CUSTOM2=x : to select start level
(x=0 to 4)
- size of the both disk images optimized
- another access faults fixed (level 4&5)
- QuiKey for 68000
- new install script
Thanks to Henri Lange for disk image and Ian for help.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: