Short: HD-Installer for Puzznic V1.3
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Puzznic" (c) 1990 Ocean - 1 disk.
Thanks to Chris Vella for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.3Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Rob Northen encrypted file and copylock removed (thanks to Mr Larmer!)
- All files can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- Trainer added (press Help to toggle infinite time and retries)
- Taito loading picture palette fix
- 1 second delay added for loading pictures (skip with fire)
- Buttonwait tooltype added for loading screens
- Fire button to start game (as well as F1/F2)
- Instructions included
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by Frank!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
VERSION 1.1: (21-Jun-2001)
- Colour bit fix in bplcon0
- Power LED dimmed for clearer music
- Exoticons added (x2) from http://exotica.fix.no
VERSION 1.2: (03-Jan-2002)
- Filename matching routines modified so filesystems which remove trailing
dots on filenames (eg. "ZCHR." becomes "ZCHR") will still work. For
example, you can now run the game properly from CD-Roms and emulators.
- Old NewIcon (90x90) replaced with extended newicon (120x96)
- Fixed compatibility problems with WHDLoad 16.9+
Greetings to Mr Larmer for so quickly decrypting the game (I swear he knows
more about copylock than Rob Northen himself!), Jeff and Keith for the
original JST install, Frank for the super icons and reporting the palette
bug on the Taito picture, Chris for supplying this great game, the Exotica
team for the icons and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: